Gamification can be used to accomplish a number of goals related to learning. As with any learning intervention, gamification is not the answer to every learning situation and to gamify all content or learner experiences does not make sense. Gamification is especially effective when it is used to encourage learners to progress through content, motivate action, influence behavior and drive innovation. (Karl Kapp).
A partir do mote dado pela afirmação acima de Karl Kapp (num post publicado a 29 de abril), ficam aqui diversos links encontrados recentemente sobre a aplicação de gamification na educação e de game-based learning (GBL) e alguns exemplos reais de utilização destas abordagens.
Gamification e GBL na Educação
- The Best of TED for Teachers (TED Talks sobre educação em geral e também sobre GBL)
- 6 TED Talks on the Pluses of Gaming (mais TED Talks)
Gamification e GBL na Prática
- Professor Cliff Lampe Talks About Gamification in Academia (Video): um exemplo de aplicação de gamification num curso com 200 alunos da Universidade do Michigan.
- ‘Learning is just another word for fun, under optimal conditions’ [Case Study]: relato de uma experiência de aplicação de gamification num evento para formadores.
- SuperFunner Turns the Classroom into a Video Game: descrição de uma transformação de uma sala de aula num jogo - SuperFunner.
- WoWinSchool - slides de uma apresentação de um ambiente do tipo World of Warcraft na sala de aula. Estão disponíveis mais detalhes.
- World of Classcraft - outra experiência baseada no World of Warcraft (já mencionada aqui).
- Gamified Classroom? - mais um exemplo baseado no World of Warcraft: World of ScienceCraft.
- How I turned my classroom into a ‘living video game’—and saw achievement soar: uma experiência no ensino básico.
With this link of the gamification you can find the new section of the classroom. You can find the new blogs with this session. Just go to the link of https://www.mbaessaywriting.net/services/mba-essay-help/ and find the new deals of your life with this field.ReplyDelete
There is the classroom of the gamification where you can deal with the new link of the GBL. You can also search for more in this blog. Get your session more strong with https://www.phdthesisonline.com/most-popular-thesis-defense-powerpoint-format-how-to-use-it-right/ and enjoy the e learning here.ReplyDelete
There is the new area of the gamification where you can play different games and can get your freinds in this zone with you. Just handle your work with http://www.personalstatementwritingservice.net/our-human-computer-interaction-personal-statement/ and get the real choice for your work in this area.ReplyDelete
Nice about the classroom. This is so amazing website about the books and this http://www.personalstatementreview.com/architecture-personal-statement-review/ web page posts each and every one of the books which are related to restorative. Such a decent data.ReplyDelete
Good post, It is an attempting work and you need to do heaps of the changing to the washroom to make it increasingly conspicuous. I know the http://www.statementofpurposemba.net/about-our-statement-of-purpose-for-mba/ site yet it is stacked with the testing work and flooding with mind utilizing work.ReplyDelete
Conference Paper Writing Services
projects for cse
Training in Chennai