Alguns recursos interessantes sobre a aplicação de gamification na educação e sobre game-based learning:
- The 50 Best Videos For Teachers Interested In Gamification: um post com links para 50 vídeos sobre a aplicação de jogos na educação. Embora o título refira gamification, a maior parte dos vídeos tem a ver com game-based leaning.
- The Best Posts On “Gamification” In Education: um post com 6 links para outros posts sobre a temática da aplicação de gamification na educação (e também game-based learning).
Também vale a pena ler a entrevista com Kris Duggan, um dos fundadores da Badgeville, uma plataforma de gamification já referida aqui.
A entrevista parte da questão "Students love games, but they don’t always love school. How about if learning were a game?"
Algumas frases com ideias importantes, extraídas da entrevista:
- "We will need more engagement across education experiences"
- "Education experiences are going to become increasingly digital and mobile"
- "Gamification can be applied to the concept of education much more aggressively"
- "Gamification can never make you do something you wouldn’t want to do naturally"
- "It’s hard to talk about gamification without describing it as a technique for learning"
- "... we are seeing a great influx of interest and development in the areas of gamification paired with education for students of all ages"
- "Teachers that use things like virtual rewards, leveling, progress, and other gamification" techniques are going to have highly engaged students"
In this area of the gamification you can find the new link of this site. You can also get the section of the interview in this pattern. Just get the new weblink and enjoy the new zone of the education with learning.ReplyDelete
In this area of the education you can find the best details. Just cover the link of https://www.writemypaper.biz/services/ with the new stage of this site and find the path of gamification with the true area of the posts and interview.ReplyDelete
In this stream of the education and learning you can enjoy the new posts and an interview. You can also search for new thing in the blog. Just go with https://www.writemyresearchpaper.com/research-paper-on-the-vietnam-war-topic-suggestions/ and see the area of the gamification. You can also learn the best package of the English here.ReplyDelete
People spend much money on various activities anyway with respect to the preparation they try to cover money and would incline toward not to consume money on guidance click this over here now prompts how they are real to offer preparing to their children I figure this thing should be destroyed from the overall population.ReplyDelete
On the off chance that an individual having the most astounding degree in take a look at the site here grasp however he has no correspondence aptitude and don't have a clue how to converse with the general population in a productive way then he couldn't be the ideal one since correspondence starts things out.ReplyDelete